SOUTH GEORGIAN BAY FAMILY HEALTH TEAM
Second dose vaccine appointments are available in South Georgian Bay on Wednesday, June 16 for Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccine, for those that meet specified criteria.
The appointments are for second doses only and offered to residents of South Georgian Bay.
- If you are born on or before Jan 1, 1952 and received your first dose of Moderna vaccine on or before May 19, 2021, (anyone over 70 or turning 70 this year)
- If you are born after Jan 1, 1952 and received your first dose of Moderna vaccine on or before April 18, 2021, (anyone 18-69 this year)
- Are a resident of South Georgian Bay.
- Received your first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine on or before March 24th, 2021,
- Are a resident of South Georgian Bay,
If you wish to proceed to book your second dose of Moderna vaccine at our drive-thru location in Collingwood on June 16 from 12:30-3:30 p.m, or an AstraZeneca dose between 9 a.m. and noon, click here.
If your first dose was after the dates specified in the criteria and you proceed to book an appointment you will be turned away.
If you need to book your second appointment and are not a local South Georgian Bay resident, please contact the location where you received your first dose.
If you proceed to booking and attend our drive-thru clinic, we ask that everyone arrive as close to their appointment time as possible (not early or late) to avoid traffic congestion. Wear loose clothing.
If booking is full and you are unable to book an appointment at this time, please keep checking our website or add yourself to our waitlist, as we will continue to add appointments according to demand and vaccine supply.
Please do not call your family physician’s office or the Georgian Bay Family Health Team.
If you are changing any vaccine appointments, please ensure that you cancel your original appointment using your original method of booking. This will ensure that no appointments are blocked from other eligible patients.
Click here to book an appointment.*************************