Mainly cloudy skies have a 30 per cent chance of flurries changing to 70 per cent chance of flurries in the morning.
Wind is northwest at 30 km/h gusting to 50 and temperatures rise to a high of plus 1C.
The UV index is 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy skies at night are clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.