Skip to content

Good morning, Collingwood!

Cardinal 7
A male Cardinal stands on a table in a Collingwood backyard. Photo contributed by Jon Vopni


Chance of showers

Chance of showers

29.0°C

Pressure
101.3 rising
Wind
W 4 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Chance of showers

Today

31 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 31. Humidex 40. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

19 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

25 °C

Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. Humidex 33. UV index 6 or high.


Clear

Tuesday night

14 °C

Clear. Low 14.


Sunny

Wednesday

28 °C

Sunny. High 28.


Clear

Wednesday night

16 °C

Clear. Low 16.


Sunny

Thursday

28 °C

Sunny. High 28.


Clear

Thursday night

18 °C

Clear. Low 18.


Sunny

Friday

28 °C

Sunny. High 28.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

18 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 18.


Chance of showers

Saturday

25 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25.


Showers

Saturday night

19 °C

Showers. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Sunday

25 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 25.


Yesterday

Low
21.4 °C
High
28.1 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
13 °C
High
25 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:18 AM
Sunset
8:34 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1995-2019 2005 29.7 C
Min 1995-2019 2008 11.2 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 1995-2018 2012 58.5 mm
Snow On Ground 1997-2006 1997 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data