Skip to content

Good morning, Collingwood!

USED 2018-10-13-GoodmorningCollingwood-EE-2
Erika Engel/CollingwoodToday

Today will be cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of showers.

Winds from the northwest at 40 km/h and gusting to 60.

The daytime high will reach 9C.

Tonight will stay mainly cloudy and still with a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight.

Winds a tad lighter at northwest 30 km/h and gusting to 50.

The overnight low will be 3C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.



Snow

Snow

-0.2°C

Pressure
100.2 rising
Dewpoint
-1.1 °C
Humidity
93%
Wind
N 32 km/h
Gust
42 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Snow

Tonight

-2 °C

Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm except 10 cm over higher terrain. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 2. Wind chill near minus 9.


Periods of snow

Wednesday

0 °C

Periods of snow ending in the morning then clearing. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near zero. Wind chill minus 9 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.


Increasing cloudiness

Wednesday night

1 °C

Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 1.


Cloudy

Thursday

2 °C

Cloudy. High plus 2.


Cloudy

Thursday night

-1 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 1.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Friday

2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.


Chance of flurries

Friday night

-3 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

2 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.


Cloudy

Saturday night

-1 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 1.


Cloudy

Sunday

0 °C

Cloudy. High zero.


Chance of flurries

Sunday night

-5 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.


Chance of flurries

Monday

-2 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.


Yesterday

Low
-0.5 °C
High
6.2 °C
Precipitation
12.4 mm

Normals

Low
-6 °C
High
1 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:38 AM
Sunset
4:43 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1995-2019 1996 13.4 C
Min 1995-2019 2007 -13.7 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 1995-2018 1996 34.1 mm
Snow On Ground - 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data