Skip to content

Good morning, Collingwood!

USED IMG_2869

Today will be sunny with a high of 27C, except 20C near Georgian Bay, and a humidex of 30C.

There will be a UV index of 8 or very high.

Tonight will be clear with a low of 7C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.

 


Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

15.9°C

Pressure
101.4 falling
Dewpoint
7.8 °C
Humidity
58%
Wind
NNE 2 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
4 PM
16°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
16°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
13°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 PM
13°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 PM
12°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
12°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
2 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
3 AM
11°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

11 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Sunday

17 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

10 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 10.


Periods of rain

Monday

13 °C

Periods of rain. High 13.


Periods of rain

Monday night

9 °C

Periods of rain. Low 9.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

12 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 12.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

6 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

10 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.


Cloudy periods

Wednesday night

3 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

14 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

4 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.


Yesterday

Low
8.9 °C
High
14.5 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
7 °C
High
17 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:10 AM
Sunset
7:16 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2010 29.6 C
Min 2013 3.5 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 1996 91.9 mm
Snow On Ground 1997 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data